UBMS Connect is a complete and modular system for managing the Utility Bills such as Water, Electricity, Sewerage, Mobile and Telephone. It is the most convenient way of managing such bills with a complete workflow which can be customized to meet any type of organizational requirement. UBMS Connect is a web based application built on Oracle database and can connect with any legacy system – HRMS, Financials, Property Management etc. It is a system which can reduce the entire cycle of the bills processing to less than 10% of the existing time taken to manage such data.
Our endeavor is to help your organization gain greater visibility in all areas of business, from daily operations to a strategic decision level by making our solution work for you.
- To save time required to load the bill information into any system.
- To reduce paper consumption by receiving bills in soft format instead of hard copy.
- To check the bills provided by the utility companies are accurate.
- To automate the approval of the utility bills for payment.
- To automate the invoice information to the finance system for payment.
- Elimination of manual entry of bills. Greatly reduce the number of man hours spent on data input
- Automate the checking of the bills. Elimination of preliminary checks such as tariff calculation on the bills, matching with the Current meter reading of the previous bill with the previous meter reading of the current bill, etc.
- The system will define if there are any bills missing from the billing companies.
- The system will define whether any building, which is taken on rent, is in the tenancy contract or not.
- The system will define the total bills rejected, and to be followed up with the billing companies.
- The application is made simple for the users with just the usage of mouse.
- Every user will have their TO DO list which will define how many bills need to be approved, how many bills need to be rectified and followed up with the billing companies.
- The workflow and processes will mark the users with their date and time stamp of approvals for audit purposes.
- Speed up the entire process from receiving a bill to paying it. Processing of bills will be much faster.
- The users can view the history bills for any account number at the click of a button.
- The users will know the status of the bills whether paid or unpaid.
- Summary reports on the amounts to be paid with respect to each billing company.
- Reduction of claims and frauds.